I am like SUPER excited because of a few things as follows:
1) I have an IPhone 5 so now I can take good quality pictures!! Not the ones from my IPod because they weren't in such good quality but I still love it! I will still be using my IPod because it was a gift so I would always cherish it. But i will be taking pictures with my new phone. Also I am still trying to get used to it so hopefully I will be more active.
2) I have got all the supplies needed to start my own clay work! I am really excited about it and I can't wait to share with you my new crafts I have already made my first piece a few days ago - I haven't painted it but I will still show you what it looks like at the end of this post.
3) I have a lot of art supplies and things that I want start work on so I will be bringing you some of my artwork!
4) Now that I have an IPhone I can record clearly too so I'll be using my phone as a substitute of a camera :)
5) Also I have a clear IPhone case so I will show you how I make pattern paper and cut them to fit my phone case. Which I am excited to share as well!
6) I will be doing a lot of filming in the next coming week with my craft work like clay, making your own pattern paper and phone cases, charms (more in the future) drawing, painting, writing tips and much much more!!
So now that we done the updates check out my first ever creation below and tell me what you think. Just to let you know I used pottery clay to try it out and I think it was really great I will be using other types of clay in the future (I just can't afford the one I really want to work with - polymer clay. One of the reason being that I don't have all the equipment e.g. A toaster over, the clay itself, gloss finish or Matt finish.)
Also one last thing the current clay I am using called NewClayand I planning to buy the varnish for it in the future so for now the pieces that I make would be painted only :)
I also made these two piece just a ball and a diamond which I will also be painting as well.
Hope like it so far and I would have many more to come. I apologise for the late post but I really want to work on preparing for this.
I will be making the video for my creation and the painting of them tomorrow. I will post pictures of the finished pieces of my first creations after I paint them tomorrow too.
They will all be il up on my blog, Instagram and Twitter.
Hope you all are doing great I will talk with you all tomorrow (hopefully) and you should soon see a video of my clay work tomorrow too! I can't wait!! :D
Take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox