Monday 10 November 2014

It's ok to take a break

Hey Everyone! :D

So I have been not feeling well today and yesterday, and for two days (yesterday and the day before) I wasn't feeling up for going on my laptop. So I thought I would blog about it today since I haven't done so in a while.



Firstly, I think I need a break, and before you freak out let me explain. I'm not saying that I won't be doing what I'm doing right now. I'm just going to take it a little at a time. For some reason if I do even a little my health acts up so I don't want to cause any more harm on my health because then I might not be able to do anything at all.

I do apologise for not doing as much as I hoped to but I really want to work on my health because that way I will be able to work on other things such as my reading, writing craft work my Islamic life too. So don't feel like I'm abandoning anything because I'm not. I'm still here, and I will continue to keep bloggin about my life regularly as I am doing so right now. :)

So creatively, I haven't done anything much because I've been preoccupied with my reading and I have to say after I finish this recent book I will be writing reviews on all seven of the books, individually (they will be found my writing blog). I'm really looking forward to that.

The changes to this blog is going to be happening slowly as I stated previously, so I hope to have something up.

My Art Cards will be up sometime this week so do look forward to that :) I will do as much work as I possibly can (without straining my health of course).

Well that's all I have to say for now until my next post :) Take care all and always think positive TaranaBStar A beaming star shining with positivity for the world embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment