Tuesday 4 November 2014

Opportunities Await!

Hey everyone! :D

So it's been a few days since my last blog post and I thought to myself I should start to blog again. I wanted to post for you yesterday but I didn't - it slipped my mind completely. So I thought I would do so today.



Firstly, I wanted to say that I am really excited about this course that I am taking. I enjoy learning new things and this is something too. Learning Adobe illustrator will help me construct a foundation on my digital art side of things. It's such a versertile opportunity and I feel like I'm learning a lot now as well. The class is on every Tuesday evening and I love what I'm learning. Hopefully when I become better at the digital art I can create different avenues for clients. I'm feeling excited and optimistic about it.

Secondly, I have been doing my writing recently, but it's not anything new it's more like I'm trying to catch up on what I have not written. Then I can continue from where I left off. I love writing, as you all are probably aware. I aspire to be a good author in the future, I'm still hoping for this dream and feel like I can begin to take a step towards this goal.

Thirdly, I am currently still reading the book I've been obsessing about and I love it so much!!! I'm a hopeless romantic and that's why I love the romantic aspect of things a lot along side comedy as well! I mean who doesn't like a good laugh?

Finally, I did some artwork that I'd like to share with you all and one of them gave me an idea for Art Cards (which I haven't forgotten) so that should be coming to you all very soon!! :D

This completes the last few days worth of blogging. I hope this was interesting, and I hope you like my artwork!



Take Care and think positive TaranaBstar A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox (I know I didn't write this on my last post so I added it on here now lol I'll try and remember to add this).

No comments:

Post a Comment