Saturday 5 March 2016

Let's Paint a Mountain Landscape in Acrylics!

Hey Everyone!! :)

If you haven't already noticed I uploaded the YouTube video for that mountain blog!! Yes you can go and check it out on my YouTube channel!

Please note that the video is in pictures however I am narrating through it so that you can all understand how to paint it. I apologise for not filming it. I would love to but I don't have a video camera and I use my phone but it doesn't have enough space. So I decided to just leave it as a picture video. I hope it's ok, one day I will buy a camera and make better videos! :) But for now it's good to start from the bottom and start with something simple as well.



Throughout the video I will be narrating through the pictures and explaining how to achieve what I have done in this video.

I'm really sorry for posting this so late after the video. I haven't been well. I hope that you will still enjoy this video. For those who wish to watch it here I will have it on here as well that way you can watch it here and don't have to go anywhere.

Please make sure to like, subscribe, comment and share this video if you enjoyed it and be on the lookout for more videos!!

Take care and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

Hope you enjoyed! :) xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment