Wednesday 13 April 2016

Who like hauls? I do! Here's a mini one for you lovelies!

Hey Everyone! :D

Hope everyone is doing well. So recently I've been collecting a lot arts and craft materials and thought that I share my little mini haul with you all! It's a mixture of things that I got yesterday and some things from months ago online.



Here's a list of things that you can find on my mini haul video:

1) Derwent 12 Coloursoft Pencils

I have had this for such a long time that I thought I might as well include it in my mini haul. Don't worry everyone, I have an idea of what I want to use them for. So excited! Always happy to receive comments with your ideas too.

3) A3 (UK measurements) Cutting Mat

I don't have a cutting mat and now I finally got one. I actually needed it (you'll find out later on in this post) so I desperately needed to buy one although I was contemplating on it for such a long time.

4) 504 self adhesive gems

Now this was a recent purchase, literally yesterday from Poundland (it's a one pound shop - sort of equivelent to Dollertree for Americans). I bought the one in just silver because it can be very generic, and then another in multicolour.

I saw them and I fell in love with it! I have a good idea with what I want to do with them and I hope you all like it too! Please do leave a suggestion in the comments with your ideas too!

5) Pattern Papers

When I saw this in Poundland (also a newly purched yesterday) I fell in LOVE with it! It's my first time owning patterned paper and I love it so much! I bought one that's generic and then I bought one that I thought was really pleasing to the eyes and another generic patterned mixed with some floral designs.

I am excited to use them! I would love to know what sort of things you would love to see me use them for. Really excited!! :D

6) Mini Glue Gun

Ok I bought this near the time I got the coloursoft pencils online. It was one of those long term thing that I thought I can't wait to use and buy.

I finally bought it and used it to creative this cat scratching post:

(If you go on my Instagram - @taranabstar you will see this image)

I was so happy with this and felt proud of myself for completing something like this. I was feeling motivated and inspired and I really feel like I can get a lot done.

7) Utility Knife and extra knife pack

I purchase this a while ago (after glue gun purchase) and I used it for the cat scratching post (see image above) and cut through some of my cardboard. This is when I realised that I needed a cutting mat ASAP and I couldn't wait it out any longer and made the purchase.

I also purchased a knife pack to go with it. So I would have back up just in case the knife is too blunt.

I haven't used my mat yet since then but I'm going to soon (hopefully!).

Here's the video of my mini haul:


If you would like to see it on Youtube click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1drqEQUppQ

So that's it everyone I hope you enjoyed this mini haul! Please like, subscribe and leave a comment on what you would like to see me do.

Take care and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment