Thursday 17 August 2017

Huge Update! Very Important

Hey Everyone,

It has been a long time I know. Unforuntately there were many things that happened over the past few months that made it difficult for me to blog or update you all in anything I wanted. I managed to make a bit of time now to make some announcements, one of them being that I will be shutting down this blog.

Note: This is going to be the last post on this blog



So firstly, I had a personal family emergency that I affected my whole family, we were very busy and I did not have much time to myself because of it. Along with that my health wasn't so great either I've been getting massive flare ups that didn't help the situation.

As I already mentioned, the biggest announcement I have is that I will be shutting down this blog soon. Don't panic, I've already made another blog so I've just moved somewhere else, the link for it is here: https://taranabstar.blogspot.co.uk/

Also because of the move I have created a new Youtube account as well, so I will be closing down the other one. At one point I will re-upload my old videos that I made on there. At the moment the new Youtube is completely basic and no change has been made to it. However I hope to change it over as time goes by. If you would all like to subscribe here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCOIaPqBEYWhZnZlsB9dXYg

Now you must be wondering why the sudden move and change? Well it's because I actually created a whole new Google account for my blog, Youtube and email but it was too much to maintain with my other blogs being on another account. So I've decided to finally make that change and make it much easier on me by having everything all in one place (plus my other account is actually much older and I have sentimental values for it too).

I apologise if you all are not too happy about it. However I think it's a good thing because it's definitely a fresh start. So much to do and share with you all! As soon as I post this I will be going over to my other blog and start posting over there.

I haven't really decided when to shut down this blog but when I do I will let you all know (In the other blog).

Take care everyone and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment