Monday 26 June 2017

Eid Mubarak! (Sunday 25th June 2017)

Eid Mubarak To You All!

I hope you all have a wonderful and beautiful Eid. Of course some celebrate the one day when in actual fact Eid if for 3 days. So celebrate and enjoy your Eid for the next 3 days!

 
I had a wonderful Eid, I went over to my cousin's house with my sister and my dad. They were having such a wonderful day and it was great, they had gifts, games and of course food. It was very festive and I enjoyed it a lot.

As you are aware from my previous blog, I have a bit of a cold and I still do, my broken voice is still going on even till the next day but I won't let that get me down.

I did get dressed up for Eid and enjoyed it a lot, I wore a purple colour long dress with minimal jewellery. I really liked it a lot and it complimented the weather as well. It was still hot even though it was cloudy.

The food was wonderful and I loved the meal that they prepared at home as well. It our traditional Eid food which I love so much and of coure it was fatty but it's not like I eat like this everyday so why not? Although that shouldn't be an excuse and everyone should always try and eat healthy, hence why I did have salad too with my food. It was really delicious!

Overall, it felt like a wonderful and festive day and I can't wait for the next Eid to come!

Anyways that's all for now I shall speak with you all soon (In Sha Allah)

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment