Monday 17 March 2014

Happy 1 year and 2 days anniversary!! :)

Heey everyone!! :D

Ok I know I've said I'll be doing a lot, and I did say I'll be making some changes to this blog (which I haven't given up on yet it will be done soon) so bare with me please. Also, given from the title, it's now my 1 year and 2 days anniversary since I've made this blog!! ^^ I'm really happy, I still remembered how I used to get 1 view or so in my blog and I felt extrememly happy! :)

Even now it's nice to know how as soon as I post something it automatically recieves a few views and I owe it all to you! So thank you so much!! :D It means the world to me to know that I'm able to be a part of your life even in the most smallest way possible, I really appreciate each and every view and person :)




If you head on over to my Expressive writing you will see my recent post :) I've posted the post just before writing this post and it's on a song I wrote :P I NEVER write songs or ever recorded myself doing one (I didn't record this by the way). I just randomly thought of this and I wanted to write it down and to be honest I'm actually happy at how it turned out. There is a reason why I wrote this song but I prefer not to say :P and I know most poeple would assume things from reading the lyrics but I still won't tell you if it's right or wrong :P So please check it out it's called I love you

Click to read the song

Also I've started to do my collab writing work with people so make sure to check that out over at my expressive writing blog. I'm really enjoying it and it's very interesting what others come up with I hope to do more over time :)

Ok well I hope you all are doing well and are always thinking positively. My healthis pretty much the same still but anytime there is sunlight I go out in the sun and enjoy the sunshine :) Although I got a little sunburnt but I'm still good :) I just hope that my health will get better soon though! :)

Take care and stay positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment