Friday 21 March 2014

hey hey

Hellloooo!! :D

Ok so I've been preoccupied these few days (since my last post) with writing and taking my lil sis to her placement for the week :) So it's not like me to neglect you :O Anyways nothing really much to say today except that the last post contained a lot of artsy work and not this post will contain some creative writing work, so here's the links to the most recent writing work I've been doing and of course the collab writing work too :)





http://express-writing.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/another-collab-work-is-out-d.html

http://express-writing.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/check-this-out.html

Also please make sure to check out my co-writers blog that they created, daydreamer, I must admit it's actually better than mine for sure!! :O So if you like any of my creative writing work then please check out daydreamers' work it's great!!

daydreamersflashbacks.blogspot.co.uk

Well I guess that's it for now ;) I'll talk to you all soon (more likely tomorrow) until then take care and think positive. Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment