Monday 14 April 2014

Feeling a lot better now :)

Hey everyone! :D

Ok so my last blog wasn't some that was so positive and I didn't want it to be so long before my next blog post so I wanted to post something today and here it is! :D

I hope that everyone is having a great and awesome day, next day or yesterday? (if that's even possible) basically wherever you are in the world. ^^ I am still very busy and tied down with things or my health, but I'm feeling a lot lighter and by lighter I don't mean my health I mean my busy schedule. I wasn't able to post both my stories today which I'm a little upset about but I was able to update one of them today which made me a lot happier though.

Other than that overall I'm ok and I should be able to post my story would be updated tomorrow! Overall I hope everyone is doing well and staying positive and making sure that you're always thinking happy thoughts. In every hardship comes a positive outcome one way or another so don't worry so much! I hope I am of any sort of inspiration to you all and please don't think negative thoughts all the time.

Take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment