Wednesday 11 June 2014

Quick announcement and updates :D

Hey Everyone! :D

Ok I know I have been MIA for some time but like I said I was busy and was really preoccupied with a family matter (good thing nothing bad). I would like to get into more detials but I think it would take too long to go into details so I will keep it short and maybe when I have more time write about it in more detail.


The main thing that I have been busy with for the past two months or so is my big sister getting married!! Yes she is a married woman now, I am proud to say that after many years of earnest searching, my parents found someone that truly compliments to my sister's characteristics and vise versa. I feel so happy for my sister because now a part of her dream/deen has been fulfilled. I would like to go into more details about this but I think I would save it for another post another day.

Updates:

So there are some new changes and other announcements I would need to make :)

~ Since the marriage my time has been a little busy and is now slowly becoming more flexible. Bearing in mind my health I would not be over preassuring myself too much. However, I will be making some changes to my blog as I know that there are some over due changes that I said I would make and I have not had the time to make those changes fully. But do not worry I would be working on these changes to this blog in the next few weeks.

The upcoming changes include as follows:

~ New pages added to this blog including: Learning Centre (learning with me in general), Learning about Islam, about me page etc. I do not want to give it all away so I would keep most of it for the actual updates.

~ Expressive Writing blog - This mostly includes me starting up my writing again making sure to update 3 chapters of my Two of a Kind story and my weekly updates with the other two collab posts. This should also be happening in the next few weeks.

~ Also near the end of the month Ramadan is appoaching! So I would be starting my daily Ramadan Diaries again! :D I'm looking forward to sharing my experience on Ramadan in the next month with you all I noticed that the Ramdan Diary is very popular so I will keep you posted on that.

Ok well that's it for now I will be starting on my changes to this blog and hopefully by the end of this month would have some things updated and posted.

Take care all and think positive, Tarana A beaming star shinging with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment