Sunday 29 June 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 1 (Sunday 29th June 2014)

Asalamualaikum Warahmatulahi Wabarakatu :)

So today was the first Ramdan of this year :) Just want to say Ramadan Mubarak!! I hope you all had a wonderful fasting day. Of course it's a long day so hardships always come with rewards. Think of it like this: for every good deed you do in the month of Ramdan you are reward 70 times more!!! SubhanAllah! Look at how Great our lord is.

Every struggle and every good deed comes a reward but in the month of Ramadan it's for 70 times more than usual. Use this opportunity to bank in as much rewards as possible.

Personally because of my health condition I am allowed to fast, so instead I would take this as an opportunity to commit as many good deeds as possible. Looking at this in an optimistic perspective Allah is testing me with my health and how I deal with it.

Everyone is tested by Allah in many ways some in a more open way than others this is a way for Allah to provide you a ticket to gaining more rewards and getting closer to heaven.

I hope this journey is filled with hope and happiness and always keep me in your dua's and make sure to pray and ask for forgiveness whether you think you didn't commit a sin or you did there is a high possible chance that you did commit a sin without realising and that is why Allah says that you will need Him rather than Him needing you.

I hope you all a great first day and may te rest of your days to the same way. Ameen. Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment