Tuesday 1 July 2014

Ramadan Diary Day 2 (Monday 30th June 2014)

Salam everyone!! :D

Ok so Alhamdulilah it's already day two and everything is going the same :)

My family are all fasting and as usual I cannot but just like yesterday I read one Para of the Qur'an and it felt good. Every Ramadan my family and I split the paras amongst ourselves and we all contribute to the reading - roughly, we a have four to do so it should be fine - of course if we finish reading our given amount we can also help out by helping the other member of the family to complete the whole Qur'an. After its completed my father will tell our local mosque and they will make dua for me and my family.

It's such a wonderful tradition that we have and I like the fact that everyone is more harmonious during this month and I always pray for our family and everyone to be more better people. Of course I pray for the same hint for me and also for my health. ^__^

Anyway I have so far completed two out of four paras on my part and honestly saying it was a lot of difficulty and struggle. But I think that comes with a lot of people when they are struggling and achieving anything. At the end the reward is always greater.

Well I think that's about all for now until tomorrow inshaAllah :) take care Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment