Monday 2 February 2015

1st craft video to come out tomorrow!

Hey everyone! :D

Sorry for not posting anything sooner, but I was actually still filming my craft video I didn't know it was going to take so long!

However, filming is now done. I am going to edit it and record my voice tomorrow (technically today) and upload it for you!

I am so excited to share with you my first ever crafty video I hope you enjoy it a lot! :D Please look forward to as more in the future (hopefully - In Sha Allah).

I have been waiting to do this for a very long time and now I can finally make some time to do so.

So I will catch up with you all tomorrow, since I am excited to work on it!

Take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment