Saturday 14 February 2015

Got some good news and bad news

Hey everyone! :D

Ok first off I want to start off by saying the bad news (so we can end on a positive  note of course). The bad news is that all my previous photos have been lost and will not be restored. So from now on I will just continue to upload pictures currently and past ones too but I won't be able to get them back.

Good news is that I've ordered a few things that would help with my filming. It is this mini stand for IPhones (since I use IPhone to film) so I would have a better angle showing my work.

Another good news is that I'm working on a lot of crafting charms so I wills be filming one! If you haven't already done so go check out my YouTube video on my last post on miniature clay pots and a necklace pendant too, so go ahead and check it out!

That's all for now.

Take care and think positive Tarana a beaming star shining with positivity for world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment