Thursday 2 May 2013

I know it took long but here is something to make up for it (Monthly special May 2013)

Hey Everyone! :D

Ok I know it's been a long time since I've posted something but I wasn't wasting time...much. Well anyways to make up for it here is some special drawing that I did today (and one I a couple of days ago). I hope you all enjoy it!! 

Oh and another thing I am still working on my story so don't worry I haven't forgotten about it I will also be editing my other chapters (spelling and grammatical errors and such). It should come come some time this month :) 

Just wanted to say this first picture actually started off with just the 2 trees on the left hand side but I wanted to complete it because I didn't like the trees much so I thought I make it like this let me know what you all think :D









No comments:

Post a Comment