Monday 27 October 2014

Cozy beginning

Hey Everyone,

So today I woke up pretty late, my medication I took was late which is why it took awhile for me to wake up. We had my big sister's in-laws come and visit us yesterday and we had to play host. Which I must say is definitely entertaining, especially when you have the whole family join in and take part in it. Of course I did as well, it's one of those days where I can't sit back and not help because there was a lot to do and everyone was helping out and unexpectedly a lot more than we thought came. We should've expected it because they came down to London for a wedding so there would be so many people. Overall it was a fun and interesting learning experience for us all.



So it took affect on my health the next day, by swelling, aches and pains a lot more than usual. But I didn't want to not do anything so I decided to catch up on my Youtube videos (which I have) and now continue writing my story as usual.

Just a side note I am praying all my prayers Alhamdulilah still, although my Fajr is still not on time but I want to take it step by step. I am able to work on my timetable slowly but surely getting there. Speaking of timetable, I'm going to plan out my weeklu schedule with a minimum of 6 subjects I want to work on. This is like a home study sort of thing, but I'll be working at my own pace and with no preassure from anyone other than myself. I think this will help me to still be active physically and mentally so it's not just me sitting at home not doing anything.

Well that's it for now, don't worry I'm already thinking of the Art Cards I mentioned in my previous post so I'll have something for you all next week hopefully.

Until next time take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment