Tuesday 28 October 2014

Creative Inspiration

Hey Everyone! :D

So I've been watching a lot of crafting and art videos. I was watching one on water colour pencils, I don't have branded water colour pencils or water colour papers. Which I've improvised with my non branded water colour pencils and a sketch book that I use.



I think I really think it came out alot better than I thought! I'll show it to you so let me know what you think of it! :D

So what do you think? I did rip a bit of the paper you can see at the bottom left side. But that's ok because the overall picture still came out really good :)














I've been watching a lot of crafting videos today too, I should be starting on my Art Cards soon :) I shall show you the end results of one when I'm done making them.

That's it for today, take care everyone and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment