Tuesday 23 December 2014

Creative flow coming through!



 Hey Everyone! :D

So I wanted to this a little earlier but I couldn't. I occupied my time with something else. Here is a list of things that I bought and/or had delievered to my house! The first picture is the most recent and things I bought.



As you can see from this picture, I bought a large size canvas, a mini bath set (to pamper myself) Some coloured bubble wrapped envelopes and a loom beads maker which I am sooo excited to make!
These are some things I ordered from ebay to start making air dry clay #charms I got one necklace 6 bracelets and the rolling pin for clays. Still waiting on my blades and eye pins! :D


The picture below shows some of the art supply delivery that I got. The A4 water colour paper was out of stock so it was delievered a little late.
Oil paint set! I can't wait to use them!! I'm sooo excited to try them out. These are the really expensive and quality ones so they are really really good! 


These are some of the other supplies I ordered. Terpentine (two bottles of it) white gesso. 3 canvas board, 2 in the same size. And last but not least two different branded air dry clay! :D

So these are the things that I bought from the artstore.co.uk I love it!! :D I am extremely excited to use my supplies and I can't wait to get started on making my charms!

I will talk to you about more updates tomorrow.
Take care and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment