Sunday 21 December 2014

Update: Upcoming news, events, projects etc.

Hey Everyone! :D

I have not forgotten you all don't worry. I have a lot I want to share with you all (given the title) some parts of this would be shared later on today and others probably the next few days. My art haul will be shared with you soon (by soon I mean most likely today) I have many other things I want to share with you all so stay tuned for more.

Here is a list of things that I would share to you all:
~ Art Haul (Most likely today)
~ Writing event (Most likely today as well)
~ Creative art and crafts projects (probably tomorrow)
~ Changes to this blog (the next few weeks - slow process)
~ Blogging (Should be more regular)
~ Youtube/Filming (Coming soon - hopefully)
~ Story writing (update on this would be shared in a few days)

So as you can see there is a lot of things that I want to tell you all about so look forward to it all. Have a lovely morning, evening, night, day etc.

Take care and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment