Monday 29 December 2014

Holidays = Potential guests

Hey Everyone! :D

So I've been wanting to do some more artsy stuff, but given that it's the holidays and living in an Asian family. There's a lot of visits to relatives, wedding invites, relatives coming over et. Which is why there has been less activity, and even though I want to do stuff I'm limited because of that.



So I would like to apologise, as I feel like most of my days I'm always apologising or saying I would like to do this and that but don't actually get to do it. It's not like I wanted situations to turn out like this but it has so I guess I'll have to deal with it for now.

I shall catch up with you guys soon, right now I have to get on with other things. But don't let this get you down. I'm not being negative, I'm being productive it may not be with what I want it to be but it is productive in other sense.

I will talk about this more in detail later but for now take care and think positive. I will get back to you soon.

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment