Wednesday 17 April 2013

It's been some time! :O

Hey everyone! :)

I know it's been a long time! I'm sorry about that! Well I haven't been up to much, I've just applied to a teaching job and waiting for their reply! Hopefully I get the job!! :D I just really need a job right now! I'm looking for a job in teaching - the place i've applied for had two posts and I've applied to both - I'm not a qualified teacher but I still have A LOT of experience with young children so I'm hoping to find work like that and also a side job as well! :D

That's pretty much what I've been up to...tomorrow in the evening I have my science class but before that I think I'm going to try and work on my story jut so I can try some more! :D I'm also looking for an ICT course so hopefully I can find something!! :D

Anyways that's all the news for today until next time bye everyone xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment