Tuesday 2 April 2013

Too lazy to do anything...

Hey everyone!

So Today I'm just not feeling it. I didn't sleep so I just catched up on lost sleep and now I don't even feel like doing anything...I haven't done much of my jewellery making which I'm not really up for it.

Although, I actually did do a canvas painting but I haven't had the chance to upload it (hence the feeling lazy part lol) however I have been more into my story and thinking up new ideas of what to write about so I think I'm going to be focusing more on that then anything at the moment.

Also I have to apply for jobs (which I hear is never fun) need to get crackin on this! Because it's Easter I'm thinking of doing some clothing stuff as well as other creative stuff which I couldn't do because of the PGCE programme. But needing a job ASAP is very important though! Really looking forward to working (for once in my life) so yeah I hope to do that :P 

Anyways, I think I've rambled on too much so I'll just end here...keep posted on my other blog because I'll definitely be uploading something on that.

Ps I know I haven't blogged much here but I will do so don't worry about that and I know it wasn't any kind of new project so don't worry I'm coming up with some good stuff soon!! :D Take care all xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment