Tuesday 3 December 2013

Get ready to be surprised!!

Hey everyone!!! :D

Ok well today I woke up early and didn't do much but later on the day I did something, which I won't say because I don't want to ruin the element of surprise now :P but anyways I think this surprise will blow you all away ~ there's good news and bad news that I need to tell you all. 

First the bad news because I like to end it on a good note :) the bad news is the I won't be able to tell you the surprise until tomorrow as its already 1am here so I'm planning on going to sleep. The good news is that you will like this surprise even if you have to wait a day ;) this is going to be a very good monthly special as well ;) 

Anyways, I know I said that I'm sleeping early and here I am still up late but that's only because I can't sleep but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to try and sleep - I think I couldn't sleep because I just had to let you guys know and it's making me too excited to sleep!! But I think I can sleep well now InshaAllah :)

Anyways always think positive people because is always something to be grateful for and everyone is blessed one way or another :) hardships are there as a test to see how you overcome them and the outcome will be impeccable so brace yourself for it - I'm. Of just saying I'm doing too :) think positive people xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment