Wednesday 4 December 2013

Suprise delayed by a day~~so sorry!!

Hey Everyone,

OK so this surprsie that I had for you guys unfortunately I couldn't present it to you all today because many other things happened today but I will definitely give you this surprise tommorow! Please don't lose hope! There is something that I know you would all like (well I'm hoping you will like!) I really wanted it to be done today but looks like it wasn't possible I'm really sorry you guys I guess it just wasn't in my destiny for it to happen today but inshaAllah I will do it tomorrow! :D


Anways I won't say anymore and I hope I haven't disappointed any of you today because that was not my intention at all I love you all so so much that it makes me really happy knowing that there is someone viewing my blog! It makesme feel that I am able to let the world know of my thoughts so I hope that none of you feel like I'm not honest to you or to myself, because believe me if I could I really would've made it possible for today but it just wasn't, but that doesn't mean it never will be :) Anyways I hope that you will anticipate for tomorrow! :D Take care and think positive!! :D xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment