Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!! :D

Hey everyone! :D

Firstly let me just say that I'm really sorry that I couldn't give you all the winter special but I haven't forgotten about it yet it's just that I caught a cold :( unfortunately, I couldn't do much so I have been pretty weak throughout the past couple of days and now I'm just slowly recovering.

I thought that I should at least wish you all a happy new year and I hope the year becomes an even better year than 2013 :) My instincts tells me that this year will definitely be the year of change and positive attitude - I'm not talking about myself here I'm talking about everyone here! :D

Anyways I think I'll share with you all a combined video of the New Years special and the winter special on new years day so please do look forward to it! I hope that you all have a very special last 2013 day and a spectacular 2014 year! :D I just know that everyone will have many obstacles that they have been facing or about to face with great success and effort!! Do enjoy yourself and make sure to stay healthy, think positive and also be hopeful for a great future!! :D

See you all in the new year in sha Allah :D

A beaming star shining with positivity and sharing it with the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment