Wednesday 4 December 2013

The long awaited suprise is finally here!!

Good Morning everyone! :D

Ok so I finally mangaed to present you guys with the surprise today!! I'm really nervous about it but I hope you will all like it! It is my first ever video and I've always wanted to make Youtube videos where I can share my optimisms and creative side to the world so I hope that you all would let me know what you think! :D

See I told you it was a surprsie :P hehe but I've also updated my gaming channel too so check it out! Please add me on my Twitter: @TaranaBstar I want to start using it more often as well as my blog too! :D

Like I said I'm very nervous, also in the video there is narration so I would advice you to put up the volume from 1:03 because when I was recording the narration part I was doing it in the night so I had to be very quiet! Also excuse my deep voice I have always had a slight deep voice and it varies throughout the day, like in the morning for about 2 hours (after I wake up) and in the night during the middle though it's kind of light it's very weird though I know.

Anyways I hope you like it and do let me know what you all think. A beaming star who shines with positivity all the way and sharing it with world to embrace (This will be my new slogan from now on lol I know it's long but I like it!)

Here is the link hope you enjoy!

Drawing a Simple tree

No comments:

Post a Comment