Friday 26 May 2017

It's Back! (And So Am I)

Hey Everyone! :)

How are you all doing? I apologise for the long hiatus I have been quite busy. This post is just to update you guys on a few things.

Firstly, this post will not be getting into details as to what I've been doing during the past few months. (Hopefully there will be another post later in the future about this). This post is to update you that I am back and also I am going to be doing the Ramadan Diaries that I do every year (I know one of the years I didn't but it won't be like that this year).

I have been eagerly waiting to do this for awhile and I felt bad because I didn't do it. So now that Ramadan is upon us I wonder what sort of things will happen during this month. I'm so curious. To those who are new to my blog and would like to know what this Ramadan Diaries is about, it's basically me giving you a daily entry on my day during Ramadan. It may not specifically be related to Ramadan itself but it's basically what I get up to during this blessed month. These range from types of food served to how I am coping with fasting.

This year I'll be doing something a little different in addition to this. I've decided to include some sort of 'did you know?' factor in the post including about fasting or even Islam in general. I will also include some tips for those struggling with fasting and maintaining their fast too, as well as including things you should and shouldn't do in general as guiding in this religion.

I'm hoping this will help others with their own struggles and hopefully it will help you to understand Islam more better.

Secondly, I would like to mention that I am active again, but I don't want to promise regular posts (excluding Ramadan Diaries (RD) enteries). This is solely because I don't want to make a promise that I know I wouldn't be able to keep.

Aside from that I hope that you are all looking forward to the next month! :D I know I am. Also just letting you all know I will be making a new post with an update on the past few months so please be patient with that. :)

Anyways, I shall speak with you all soon,

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment