Monday 29 May 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 2 (Sunday 28th May 2017)

Hello Everyone! 😊

Already day two of Ramadan. SubhanAllah what blessings we have. Fasting truly brings out the best in people. I believe this fully. I feel like there are a lot of misunderstandsings in the religion but really and truly if you read about it you will know more.




Today I was able to fast Alhamdulilah! 😄 I had a little difficulty but it was not enough to make me break my fast. I made sure to take lots of breaks, which helped me not to feel too overwhelmed. I was surprised at myself at the lack of control I had (during the non fasting days). When I was fasting I noticed that when I saw little snacks here and there I was really craving it. But it passed after a short moment of time. It just made me think that I wasn't strong enough but then I thought, I was only like this because of two reasons: 1) I was not used to fasting hence why I felt a little in front of snacks 2) When I wasn't fasting I needed to eat to look after my health.

One thing is for sure I felt a renewed appreciation of life and everything around us. I felt blessed and grateful for the things that I have and for the things that I used to have. You really feel like the little things that matters in life more.

Anyway, I helped as much as I could and also my siblings helped reorganise my room since it needed a makeover. I love how much space it has now and I felt it look more open and brighter too. Of course while they were busy doing that I was helping with my mum in the kitchen, with what I could. I really love it when everyone get together and are able to work together. 😌

So that was how my day went today. How did your day go? It doesn't even have to be those who are fasting, in general what did you get up to? Do you reflect on the day you had? What did you get up to?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

If you are someone who is not fasting, make some snacks e.g sandwhiches the day before, leave them in the fridge and then eat them during the day. Make sure to be subtle, if you are around someone who is fasting then obviously do not eat in front of them. Those who are not fasting should also behave as those who are. 😊 

Did You Know?
 
The first word ever to be revealed in the Qur'an was 'read'. You can always gain so much knowledge, ignorance can be dangerous, being informed will help protect you in many ways. You can gain knowledge in anything by reading. Research and find out information, if you have a burning question that you want answer to research about it yourself, read about it then take opinions of others. You will expand your knowledge this way.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you enjoyed that, I know I learnt some new things just by reading. I've searched up something to find out what should be today's did you know, I was going to write it down when I thought about the fact that I read and researched about it so I thought this was more important.

I hope you all have a wonderful say.

Take care and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox  

No comments:

Post a Comment