Saturday 27 May 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 1 (Saturday 27th May 2017)

Hey Everyone!😄

💜 Ramadan Kareem 💜

It is finally that blessed month that we know and love as Ramadan. We'll be delving into another special time. I hope that everyone is keeping themselves safe and happy. It's time to help renew your faith as a Muslim and become a stronger individual! I hope that everyone has a wonderful and incredible month and hopefully we can carry on this  enthusiasm throughout our lives even after Ramadan comes to an end.



Alhamdulilah we are already done with our first Ramadan, it went by so fast and so peacefully. I have to admit I feel so blessed even more since Allah has given us an amazing weather to help us become more positive then before.

I unfortunately did not fast today because I felt that my health was not too good for me to fast. To those who don't know I have a health condition which has excused me from fast hence it is not Fard (compulsary) for me to fast. However despite this I still want to fast and I will be In Sha Allah tomorrow. 😊

It's always nice to have the family together and be able to connect and bond with each other a little more than usual. I feel that it was like that for me, and I hope that it continues too. I extra happy and proud of my father who fasted today! (He has a lot of health problems and thus he is also excused) I felt a little bad because I thought that I could be stronger in my will and I should have kept my fast, and I know it shouldn't matter because my health priority, but after seeing my dad be able to fast I found such a motivation to fast. Hence why I will be keeping my fast tomorrow! 😊

As for what else I did today, well I read the Qur'an and Alhamdulilah I am making progress in completing it. You will get plenty of rewards so why not read and try to complete it? Even if you don't complete it in the month of Ramadan you should still continue it afterwards, it's your intention that counts.

I also did some creative stuff like making cards (for Eid of course), so I felt that it was very productive. I feel like I haven't done anything creative in a long time so I feel like I am slowly becoming my creative self again. Anyway, let us move on to the tips and the did you part, just to remind you it may not always be related Ramadan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

Having watermelons for Sohoor will help keep you hydrated and will avoid making you feel thirsty during the day.

Did You Know?
Dates have multiple health benefits and are very good for you. Here is a list of some of their health benefits:
Constipation
Bone Health and Strength
Digestion
Anemia
Alergies
Weight gain
Nervous System Health

And many others. Also when you break your fast for Ifter with dates it prevents you from overeating, hence why you should break your fast with dates. It really helps with controlling food consumption.

For more information please go here: 13 Amazing Benefits of Dates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that's so interesting there are some stuff that I didn't even know about dates. I think I'm going to try my best to make it part of my diet.

Anyway that is all for today, I am off to pray I shall In Sha Allah speak with you all tomorrow.

Take care and think positive
 
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment