Wednesday 31 May 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 4 (Tuesday 31st May 2017)

Hello Everyone! 😄

I apologise for the delay for this post to come out. I was quite busy and just about managed to free some time to blog. I can't believe it is now the fourth day! So fast Alhamdulilah! I hope everyone had a wonderful and peaceful fast.




So my day started out by me falling asleep quite late. I fell asleep after praying around 6:45 am it was quite difficult for me to sleep but I managed to keep myself occupied. I didn't do much, I read a bit of the Qur'an which was good and then I was just reading a manga.

I woke up quite late in the afternoon, around 3:15 pm which I was not happy about but I knew it was going to be late because of my late sleep. Anyways when I woke up I was not feeling too great and my body was in a lot of pain, so unfortunately, I had to break my fast. It was not worth me jeopardising my health over it and given that it is not compulsary for me to fast I didn't want to push myself too much and cause more damage to my health.

Aside from that my day went mostly on resting. I apologise for it not being so interesting but I hope that you all had a better day then I did and if not it's nothing to feel bad about. Just stay positive and you'll be fine. You won't always have a good day and that's ok, it's part of life, it just depends on how you handle it. 😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:

When you read the Qur'an, it is alway better to read it aloud since this will help you concentrate better and you will feel more alert.

Did You Know?

You can read the Qur'an on your phone even if you are not clean. This is because on the phone when you are viewing the letters they are in the forms of waves which can disappear, however it is completely different on the Mus'haf as the ayaat can be viewed. Of course it is better to still have wudu when you do read the Qur'an on your phone and this is something that Allah would be happy with. 😊 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is a good fact to keep in mind, I feel for those who have health issues and can't stay in a position for too long (such as myself) this is a great benefit. Hence I did this in the night when I couldn't sleep.

Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful day, I shall speak with you all tomorrow (In Sha Allah).

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox 

No comments:

Post a Comment