Wednesday 31 May 2017

Ramadan Diary - Day 5 (Wednesday 31st May 2017)

Hello Everyone! 😃

Day five already, wow. That's just amazing. I feel like this Ramadan is going by so fast and it felt like we just started with day 1 yesterday. It's incredible. There is so much you can do in this month that it doesn't feel like we can get it all done.



My day went by interestingly, I went to my hospital appointment that I had today, as I've been doing these treatment sessions for a few weeks now. It's supposed to help ease the pain that I have, and though it helps out for a little bit my pain does return back to normal. Although I feel that I am getting good sleep though even though it's not for long hours. I've been in pain all day because of it but I know that in the long run it's going to help me, so I'm staying positive. 😄

Anyways, I wasn't able to get up to much because of the pain. Oh except that I was contacted by the person who runs that writing competition that I used to play: Cowrite.net. He told me that he's decided to run the programme again and I was incredibly happy and excited to start participating in them again. It's been such a long time and I remember how funny it was and entertaining and also you get to learn and meet different people too. I'm really looking forward to participating in the competition. I think you should all check it out for increasing your creative line.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tip:
Organisation is key in everything you do, plan out what you want to do for the day a day before to see what you can and cannot do. Of course try to be realistic (don't become like me making unrealistic goals...I'm working on it).

Did You Know?

The word Islam mean surrender or submission. The religious meaning of Islam is to surrender one's will in the true will of Allah in an effort to attain peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that's something that I believe Islam really is, it's a statement of peace and surrendering oneself to achieve that peace. I think that is something everyone should try to achieve, even if you are not a Muslim it's the best way to keep this world in harmony.

Anyways, I shall speak with you all tomorrow (In Sha Allah) hope you all had a wonderful day.

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox  

No comments:

Post a Comment