Monday 6 January 2014

An attempt at least

Hey everyone! :)

Ok firstly I want to give out a HUGE apology as I wanted to give you all a winter and new year special. I wasn't able to because the recording wasn't working out properly. So I've decided to jus share the drawing in picture form taking it step by step to at least give you all something!

Secondly I will present it to you tomorrow (2:14am at the moment lol) because I felt the I haven't been doing what I've been saying lately and it's really unfortunate to you guys that I keep saying that I will and you have that expectancy of me sticking to my words but I don't. I really feel bad about it! I'm really sorry!!

Also I have some bad and good news though :) firstly the bad news which is basically I won't be doing any sorts of activity such drawing, crafting and so on because of my health. I feel that it's really important that I sort out my health first and then get back to those kinds of things. The good news is that I will be blogging still :) just about my life and some of the happenings but no crafty stuff unfortunately.

Also on the side note I am watching Korean dramas which is motivating me to learn Korean so I've downloaded a few learning materials and I will hopefully be able to speak Korean!! I hope my Korean friend will be proud I intend to surprise her with it ;)

That's all everyone again I'm sorry for not making it great news but I think it would be better to just stay healthy first and of course my hospital appointment is drawing near so I'm anticipating the outcome for it I hope this time around its more beneficial then not. Take care guys A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment