Monday 16 September 2013

really can't wait to change my doctor....

Hey Everyone! :D

Hope you guys are all well! Ok so today I went to the doctors in the morning to see if I could get myself an appointment with the doctor to discuss my x-ray results. Good news was I managed to get one :D So when the doctor called guess what she said....that apparently on my records it shows that it was cancelled :O Great! So I got the doctor to make another one and she said it would be ready to collect today in the afternoon. Afternoon came I called again and told the receptionist 10mins later she tells me it's still not ready and that she will try her best to get it done, I call back after an hour and she said it's not done! :O so then I said I'll back again an hour later. An hour later and the phone is busy and continues to ring! Then I thought I might as well go to the doctors as soon as I just finish getting ready hailstones starts to fall! :O Is it just me or does this seem like a sign hm? so after when the rain settles and I go and finally managed to get it! :D But I wanted to get my X-ray done today as well so now I'll have to go tomorrow! :O

The good news is I can shop in the Whitechapel market! So fun! :D get a few things here and there nd for a bargain! Also I'll take a picture of it for you guys of the things that I buy too!! :D

Anyways later that afternoon I went out with my big sis, and on my way back home we started talking in the Northan accent! It was hilarious of course my sister can really do the accent spot on as for me not so much lol :P But it was a good laugh though I really enjoyed it a lot!! :D

Anyways that's all for now until tomorrow!! :D take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment