Thursday 12 September 2013

Update on my writing blog and happy birthday lil sis (Updated 13/09/2013)

Hey everyone! :D

Just as the title says check out my writing blog I have FINALLY posted my chapter 4 of Two of a Kind!!! :D here's a quick link to get you there:

Two of a Kind Chapter 4

Please read and enjoy I just wanted to say that I was actualy working on this all this time so there could be some typos please excuse them! Enjoy and as always let me know what you think!! :D

Also it's my sisters birthday today and she's 15!! :O So I want to give a quick shout out to her!! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY baby girl :P She's the youngest in my family that just goes to show how grown up we all are (well by number we are by heart we're all still a baby ;))

Take care and think positive xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment