Tuesday 7 January 2014

Beating Laziness

Hey everyone!

Ok so I woke up early at 10am and I though to myself (while having my breakfast) that I think I should blog about being lazy and how to beat it. It's a habit that everyone has and can cause a lot of problem if you continue being lazy for more than just a day. I say a day because everyone has a lazy day it's just important to make sure that you don't overdo it just like with anything else.

So what I'll suggest are these following steps:

Step 1: wake up early

I may seem tedious but it's actually one of the most important thing ever! I know about it because I actually wake up really late usually and don't get much done as usual. So sleep is very important especially when you want to get a lot of things done.

One way of doing it is waking up during Fajr time (which you are supposed to do anyways) and pray your Salah and believe me you can get A LOT of things done then, the fresh air that you get when you open the windows at dawn is the best, there's no polluted smell and it really helps make you feel pumped and ready for the day. Even if its a raining stormy day it doesn't make a difference when you feel that breeze coming in through the window.




Step 2: Have a plan prepared

Know what you're going to do for the day, better to just make a mental note or write it down. After having a great sleep it helps when you're able to get out and get things done that you need to.

Step 3: Do not dwell on what needs to be done

I think this is another essential part in being lazy, for example you end up thinking "oh great I need to do the grocery shopping today, ugh! I need to buy so much today" and constantly going on and on a out it when all you need to do is just shop when you need to and then you don't have to worry about it at all.

I know you might think oh it's easier said then done but honestly saying people spend more time dwelling than actually doing. It's important to make sure you know what to do and to just get it out of the way. Advance thinking is always the best way through life. Even if things don't go according to plan, don't panic it's natural for things not to always work out just take it slowly and you should be fine in the end, negative and positive encounters and incidences are part of life experience.

Step 4: Eat healthily!

This is also very important but not payed much attention to, when you want to get things done it's important to eat healthily because you would need to stock up on your vitamins and energy which will be burned during the day. So if you don't have the right food or alternate food (if you're allergic to certain healthy things) it will affect you a lot because you're not fixing your food intake.

Anyways these 4 steps should help you to be able to fight off that lazy side and get back on track with your life!! :D I hope this was useful! Take care and stay healthy, TaranaBstar A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment