Friday 17 January 2014

The miracle of Allah!

Hey everyone!! :D

Ok I just had to share this with you all!! This is what happens when you have faith in Allah and also when you're optimistic! :) You know how in the morning it was raining and windy and I told you all to be very optimistic as even a gloomy weather can cheer people up! So for those who don't like it at all or think that it doesn't set the mood or feel only something gloomy from it well here's the miracle! :)

See this is the view I got while I was praying my Asr salah :) ALhamdulilah I'm so grateful! To different people this would have different meanings to me it's the fact that I pushed myself to pray and thought positively and I felt great about it! This is how you mind should put you to ease, many people do not think of the littlest things so I wanted to bring this to people's attention, count your blessings is a very important step to releasing too much stress, and from thinking negative thoughts all the time.

I hope this has been an inspiration to you all in some way and to also think of this as a way to move forward with your life or to even take a step back think about things carefully.

On other note I pretty much did everything that I said that I was going to do today! and I will be working on my last part which is the laptop stuff. It's been a very productive day I managed to finish writing another chapter of my story (which I am pleased about - should be up soon) and also did my prayers (so far) and even though I feel SUPER tired I have enough energy to get me back on my feet for the rest of the day! Hope this has been a useful blog to you all and keeping thinking positive thoughts, take care Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

~ Please always check out my twitter and instagram ~ 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/
Instgram: http://instagram.com/tarana01

Also one more thing I just wanted to thank my followers on instagram! It's growing slowly but surely so I'm very happy about that! Thank you much!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment