Wednesday 8 January 2014

I miss my Instagram account

Hey everyone!! :D

How's everyone doing today? I woke pretty early or so and didn't to do some stuff today such as cooking and tidying up (Really in a lot of pain though). I was pretty ok during it but now I'm completely shattered which is why I'm on my bed but still on my laptop :)

Anyways, I remembered I made an Instagram account before but unfortunately I can't remember the username or it just doesn't work anymore. I miss it a lot though. I made a new one now called taranabstar (you can follow me if you want) I most probably would be uploading picture on there too! :D and of course you all know my twitter account right? You don't?! :O Well I'll tell you TaranaBstar

Anyways I really want to be more active on blog in terms of updating posts and stuff so I will do that I think I'm on a roll here after all I've pretty much been doing updating each day so far these past few days :)

I realise that my story is lacking in chapters so I'll probably be writing some of that so I can post at least a chapter a month :) well I think that's it. Take care and think positive Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment