Sunday 19 January 2014

Lets make it a productive Sunday

Hey everyone! :D

Today I had a good 8 and half hours of sleep and woke up at 7 in the morning!! I felt great and my health feels better as well! I had no swelling today but I did have a lot of pain and tiny bit of swelling but other than that I feel great!! :D I prayed today and this is the view that I saw:



And here's my breakfast for today actually it was pretty much the same thing as before!! But it's a very filling meal! I would to those who want to keep fit don't eat this meal with butter, reduce the portion and have it with a fruit (fruit should be had by both people losing and gaining weight).


Well anyways I think I'm going to do some artistic stuff today after being inspired by yesterday's practice. Take care all Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to share xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment