Sunday 12 January 2014

Beauty is pain!!!

Hey Everyone! :D

Ok so today for the first time in my life I threaded my upper lip!! :O It's sooooo painful! I know a lot of girls already do it and it's nothing new but I don't follow the latest trend and actions I do what I believe is true to me :P So I did my upper lip because I never liked the way it was and it was bothering ME I had a few people tell me to do it before but I didn't because I didn't want to do something that others told me to do I want to do things that I want to do!

Anyways I've never done anything that would please others the most important thing to me is to please my parents, me and the most important one of all Allah! :D I would never do anything else than that!! :D

Threading is just painful! But I'll do it from now on because I want to do it, it's like they say beauty is pain! I love myself before loving others so I would work to please myself :) Well anyways that's all I wanted to say. In my opinion I think there may be a lot of people who won't be able to handle this pain because it's literally pulling hair strands right from the roots (if you do it properply). I must admit the end result is great though it looks like I have waxed it and feels so smooth!! I feel great about it!! :D There are many benefits to threading and one of them being the cheapest way of removing hair so I think it's worth the pain. The other good thing about it is that about doing it a few times you don't feel the pain at all is either way it's a win win! :D

Anywho take care all Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment