Friday 19 June 2015

Let me tell you...

Hey My Amazing Stars!! :D

I know I sort of let you all hanging after my last post about my physio aappointment. In fact I had another after that. I was always meaning to catch you all up but I end up doing something else. If you follow me on my Instagram you would see me posting some of the recent artworks I've been doing.



Before I get into that let me talk about my health and get that out of the way. I have been doing ok, my health keeps fluctuating so it's not always what I want it to be but it is what it is and there's nothing I can do but to control the pain and move on with my life. Which is what I have been doing since the last time I posted. As usual it affects me unpredictably and it's just not the way I would like it to be, but I don't like to dwell on it since it wouldn't do much good so I'm keeping myself busy.

Now the things that I've been doing is creative stuff like writing and drawing. I always feel like I want to paint but I just don't know what I don't do it. It's like one of those things where you think about doing it but by the time you get to it the moment just passes by or you keep procrastinating until it's too late to even do anything. So instead I'm just working on doing the usual simple drawing and sketching with pencils and coloured pencils. Which you would see on my Instagram. :) I felt a bit upset though because I wasn't able to do my crafts to my full ability because my wrist ended up hurting me a lot. However at the end of it I did get to complete it and post it :) I just need to have a creative outlet and this was it.

Another creative thing I have been up to, and some of you would know if you follow my writing blog, is writing. I have been working on my novel and I have also been working on my story with my co-writer. So if you haven't already done so do check it out Here and make sure to leave a comment and your feedback as well. :)

That's really all about it. Since it's the beginning of Ramadan that means I will be doing m daily Ramadan Diaries starting with today so look forward to it! :)

I hope everything is going well with you all and make sure to always stay positive because being negative doesn't solve anything.

Now I'm off to write my first entry of Ramadan after this post now so look forward to it because there will be a surprise in there too.

Take Care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment