Friday 19 June 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 1 (Thursday 18th June 2015)

Hello Everyone!

~ Ramadan Kareem!!! ~

It's that time of year where you dedicate one whole month fasting, making yourself a more better individual, thinking about those in need and being the best Muslim you hope to be. I hope that your dua's are answered and that you all find peace and In Sha Allah meet in Paradise. Ameen. Xxx



I can't believe it's that time of year again. We have already completed one of our fast and I'm surprised at it too. Before I go any further let me introduce myself to any newcomers, Hey! :) My name is Tarana, I'm just your average Muslim girl who loves to blog and many other creative stuff and I hope that I can inspire you in some way and share my positivity as much as posible. I usually do these posts called 'Ramadan Diaries' where I post about my daily Ramadan life, including what I get up to during the day, how I'm feeling and anything else that I think would help.

So now back to day 1. I'm quite surprised it's gone by so fast I never expected it to. I will try and cherish the moments as much as possible. I have two surprises for you guys! Firstly I want to let you all know that I am fasting this Ramadan!:D And Alhamdulilah I feel good! My health affected me as usual but not as bad!:D I am really thrilled about that. I will try and fast and much as I can and of course if it becomes to much for my health then I would not continue but this is a good start! :D The second thing I wanted to say is that I am going to try and complete reading the Qur'an myself this Ramadan! :D So I'm excited about that, I'm feeling extra ambitious about it too so I hope I can do it! :D

Well that is it for our first Ramadan I hope everyone was making the most of it and make sure to always stay positive.

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment