Sunday 21 June 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 4 (Sunday 21st June 2015)

Hey Everyone! :D

Hope you all had another wonderful Ramadan. Today like I said I would be reading the Qur'an and read as much as I can which I did. I ended up reading quite a lot, given my health and Alhamdulilah I think this year would be the first year for me to finish reading the Qur'an fully after a long time and in such a short time as well.


I stuttered quite a bit while reading but that is a bonus in my rewards as Allah loves when we correct our mistakes. I have feel extra special since I am ill and Allah has given me the opportunity to become more closer with Him and to be able to find my way to positivity and understanding of my religion.

I am always seeking answers to many questions I have of my religion especially about the men and women equality I think that's one of the biggest thing I look to see, how women are treated by men. What women have in Paradise? These are just a few of many questions that I want to know answers to.

Questioning my religion does not mean that I am trying to find a flaw in it. There is a big difference and a fine line between the two. If you question your religion there is two paths to the intention of your question. The first can be to find flaws, which is why you question but don't accept the anwer or move on to another question until someone has no answer to it. This is wrong. You intentions are wrong and eventually you will not succeed in this life for long with that mentality. The other questioning is what I do (and many others). Which is seeking more knowledge about my religion, why is a certain things the way they are? Whatever the answer I will either seek to further understand it or I will accept what is presented to me.

I know I'm rambling on but this was mostly what was on my mind while I was reading the Qur'an. I am still learning and it will not stop. I learn from anyone and that's a good thing. Anyway I was able to to read up to 5 paras today! :D I feel so accomplished. However I won't be reading the way I was today as I didn't take proper breaks which is not normal, hence why my health isn't doing too well at the moment. This is completely my fault so I'm not going to make any excuses about it.

Anyway I hope you all question with the right intention and keep yourselves upbeat! You already completed the 4th day! :D You should be proud. Those of you who are reading the Qur'an Ma'Sha'Allah I hope Allah will guide you to complete it during this blessed month and keep you and your family blessed. Please keep me in your dua's everyone as I always keep you in mine (even the non-Muslim too ^^ I don't judge you know).

Ok I will stop now I'm pretty sure you don't want to read me rambling on about nothing.
Take care and think Positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment