Sunday 28 June 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 9 (Friday 26th June 2015)

Hey Everyone :)

I'm sorry for not updating these few days, I've been ill and adding to my illness it doesn't help. I'm a little disappointed today because I wasn't able to fast and I truly wanted to. I wasn't able to to read the Qur'an either because I was not feeling so well. However, I will let you all know that I am not giving up on hope, Allah will let me read and fast when it's right for me.



I hope you all had a wonderful Ramadan, make sure to look for the positives and also make sure to be patient with each other, the test for this month will be extra hard but the rewards would be 70 times as great! :)

Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment