Sunday 21 June 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 3 (Saturday 20th June 2015)

Hey Everyone! :D

I just remembered about my entry post (yeah tell me about the timing right?) I thought that I might as well write it now because I'll probably forget about it tomorrow. So I apologise for that. >.<

Ok so today as I've told you all is that I won't be fasting because I wanted to give my health a break and boy was that a good choice or what. I ended up waking up at 5pm! :O That's way too late even for me. :( my health wasn't so good the whole day and I didn't even pray! Which I feel horrible about. :( The is no excuse to miss your Salah in my current situation there just wasn't. 

So tomorrow I've planned to dedicate the whole day spiritually which I hope to achieve In Sha Allah.

I won't be fasting tomorrow either but I will definitely keep up to my promise of making up my Salah and reading the Qur'an.

I hope you all had a good day, we all have mishaps and no one perfect but just remember to be true to yourself and Allah because he is always watching over you.

Anyway I don't want to be any late in my sleep so I shall say goodnight and make sure to read all your dua's for eating or even sleeping (in every activity).

Take Care and think Positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment