Saturday 20 June 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 2 (Friday 19th June 2015)

Hello Everyone! :D

So I can't believe our second day of fasting has been completed Ma'Sha'Allah :D I hope everyone had a wonderful day today and kept yourselves busy with praying to your Lord and doing other spiritual deeds. :)


My day wasn't so great because of my health, which I expected to give me problems. But I didn't break my fast, instead I've kept myself busy either reading the Qur'an or spending some time on my laptop. Fasting was quite hard but I think it was a good thing that I didn't break it. However even said that, I don't want to make things worse for my health so I won't be fasting tomorrow. Although I really, really, REALLY want to but I need to not push because my health needs to be good.

I have already completed 1 para of the Qur'an which I am happy about :) I feel very confident that I would be able to complete it. :)

I also forogt to mention that I have already made some Artcards which I can't wait to share with you guys once they are completed! I'm so excited.

Anyways that's it for today's Ramadan Diary I hope you liked it and look forward to the next one.

Take care and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment