Tuesday 30 June 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 12 (Monday 29th June 2015)

Hello Hello! :D

I have to admit today was a really good day because I woke up earlier than usual - 11:30ish. I was so happy and felt like I can get a lot done. But I did do other things. Not really creative though, because I was spending my time learning things.


I love learning new things and trying to make sense of thing. I have such a lack of some of the most basic things sometimes which is why I want to keep my brain working and exercising it as well. Honestly saying my general knowlwedge is not on par thesedays and some of the things that I should know at my age I don't. Which I don't like and want to change it around. So to do that you need to READ!

It's so important to read journals, books, articles, newpaper, anything really. When Allah first revealed the Qur'an the for word to be revealed was READ. It's that important. If you want to learn something research on it. Books, people, online there are many accessible knowledge to gain from the world.

So basically I spent the day learning about computers, yes I know it's a lot to understand and it's boring to some but I want to be able to understand it and explain to others. Thus the passion of teaching. I love teaching what I know and what better way to learn then to teach? I'm not saying I was teaching (no, no because I don't have that qualification) but I want to and in order to do that I need to learn the basics - I admit I have some lack of common sense despite people thinking otherwise. But I am working on it and I still want to learn more.

It's funny how when you're young you want to grow up and become an adult but when you're an adult you want to become a child. Simpler times then. More freedom for adults (in the eyes of children). Each time have their own complexcity. Like being a child or teen you have to force yourself to learn things (going to school) and you don't see the benefit of it hence why you wish to be an adult thinking that being free is what would let you do what want. However being an adult means not just freedom but freedom with responsibilitties. As you grow you learn.

Anyway I wasn't able to post yesterday so I'm doing it today (NOTE: my writing style in this post is like I'm writing on the day - e.g today I did...)

Well I think I'll leave it as this today, I am not fasting in the next few days I don't think because my health isn't so great but I will see what happens hopefully I can fast.

Make dua for me as I would for you :)
Take care and think positive
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment