Tuesday 30 June 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 16 (Friday 3rd July 2015)

Hey Everyone!

Today it was a pretty chilled day nothing major happened although my body has been aching a lot.

I've been feeling a little bad because I haven't been able to read the Qur'an as much as I was hoping to. So In Sha Allah I will try and do so tomorrow (Saturday). I feel like the day was wasted I wish I did more but having aches and pains is a struggle and it can be difficult.

Even so I always try and stay positive. Like with today, Allah just made it so that I don't don't read today as much but more tomorrow InShaAllah. I did read a little so it's better than not doing anything and the way technology is nowadays we have no excuse not to read the Qur'an because we have easy access to it such on our phones, iPad, Kindles and other portable devices. So let's try our hardest to pray and read the Qur'an boy just in this month but even after. :)

Well that's all for today! As always take care and think positive. 
Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment