Friday 3 July 2015

Ramadan Diary - Day 13 (Tuesday 30th June 2015)

Hello Everyone! :)

Today was a pretty busy day. Most of the day we were preparing for tomorrow as it's my big sister's first Iftar after her marriage. It's such an exciting time and I want to do as much as I can by helping out with the preparation.


It was such a hetic day that my health started acting up in the night so I couldn't help out with the intention of what I wanted to help out with. But I felt that I did as much as I could.

We are expecting a lot of people to show up tomorrow so we have to make a lot of food. The great thing was that everyone helped out, and with what they can do and can't do someone will take over.

I am excited to share with you all what's going to happen! :D I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow, the only thing I'm a little worried about is the amount of people to show up and the heat wave that is to come. In Sha Allah it will all be good.

That's all for today. Take care everyone and think positive

Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment