Tuesday 21 July 2015

Eid'al'Fitr 2015 Eid!! (Friday 17th July 2015)

Hello Everyone :D

EID MUBARAK!!


(Note: If you would like to know about this creative thing I was going on about just scroll until you come across the creative title.)
 
I hope you all had a wonderful and made it a memorable one! Eid is technically celebrated for 3 days so make the most of it everone! :D

I got dressed up and me and my younger sister took some pictures together. It was really nice. Today was also my younger brother graduation. So it was very interesting day.

 Here is the bangles that I wore for Eid I really like them and I felt pretty as well! :)

Can you there is a rainbow! I managed to take a picture of it! It was on Saturday evening when me and and a few members of my family was heading to visit my dad's friend and their family who we're pretty close to.

I added a few pictures of the rainbow so enjoy it and smile!!


















The Cretive fun:
 So I found out about this art group from watching one of my favourite Youtuber, and she mentioned how a lot of artists and creative peopl are joing to do this thing called #lovesummerart so what oyu have to do is create a video incoorporating the hastag from the 17th-20th July 2015. Now I know that Eid lasts for 3 days so I wasn't able to do much and I had other plans one of them I managed to do.

So I created a video on how design your own phone case!! Please do check it out. Like, comment and subscribe if you want to see more creative creations!!

DIY simple phone case design #lovesummerart

Let me know what you think. If you want to check out more then just type in #lovesummerart in the search bar on Youtube and you will see more beautiful and insightful love summer art creations!! :D

Coming up in next blog post:
Physio appoint
Another hospital appointment
Hopefully something creative too.

I look forward to talking with you in my next blog post!
Take care and think positive! :D


Tarana A beaming star shining with positivity for the world to embrace xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment